- Jesus told a story about a farmer who went out into his field to sow grain.
- This part of the Sower's story is found in Mark, chapter 4, verses 1 to 3.
- The farmer does not appear in any Lootro games yet but watch this space for news.
- Some grain fell on the path but was quickly eaten by birds.
- This part of the Sower's story is found in Mark, chapter 4, verse 4.
- Birds are also found in the stories of Noah's Ark, the Royal Baker's basket and Elijah's hiding place beside the river.
- Birds appear in our 2by2 , Numbers and Animal Scramble games.
- Some grain fell among the thorns but got choked as the thorns grew up around it. Other grain fell among the stones. It grew up quickly but, because it did not have deep roots in the stony ground, withered quickly in the hot sun.
- This part of the Sower's story is found in Mark, chapter 4, verses 5 to 7.
- Stones are also found in the stories of David's fight against Goliath, Jesus' tomb and the deaths of Achan, Naboth and Stephen.
- Stones appear in our Scramble, 2by2 and Numbers game.
- The farmer had prepared the field so the seeds that fell in the good soil grew and grew to produce a large, rich crop. Jesus explained that the story was about the Word of God, and that people were like the seeds. Some do not listen, some lose interest or get easily distracted but others respond and grow in faith.
- This part of the Sower's story is found in Mark, chapter 4, verses 8 to 20.
- Grain is also found in the stories of both Joseph's and Pharaoh's dreams, Gideon in the threshing room and Ruth gleaning in Boaz's field.
- Grain appears in our Scramble and 2by2 games.
Colour in fun
Download an outline version of this image to print out and colour in.not yet available.