- Legion lived in the region of Geresa to the east of Lake Galilee. Jesus and the disciples traveled by boat across the lake. When they got out of the boat, Legion met them at the shore.
- This part of Legion's story is found in Mark, chapter 5, verses 1 to 2.
- Legion does not appear in any Lootro game yet but could be used as an answer for a New Testament person in Ballyhoo!
- Legion was a troubled and violent man. The locals tried to tie him down but he was too strong to be bound. Even when they used chains, he would break them.
- This part of Legion's story is found in Mark, chapter 5, verses 3 to 4.
- Chains are also found in the stories of Barabbas' release and Peter's escape from prison.
- Chains do not appear in any Lootro game yet but watch this space for news.
Colour in fun
Download an outline version of this image to print out and colour in.
- Legion lived among the caves and tombs. He would yell and scream night and day, and cut himself with sharp stones. Everyone was afraid of him.
- This part of Legion's story is found in Mark, chapter 5, verse 5.
- Caves and tombs are also found in the stories of Joshua capturing the enemy kings. Lazarus being raised from the dead and Jesus' burial.
- Caves and tombs do not appear in any Lootro games yet but watch this space for news.
- When Jesus appeared, Legion shouted at him to be left alone. Jesus recognised that Legion was possessed by evil spirits. Jesus commanded the spirits to leave Legion and banished them into a herd of pigs on a nearby hillside. The demon pigs ran down the steep bank into the water and drowned. The pigherds reported this to their neighbours who were afraid of Jesus' power. Jesus and the disciples left the are but Legion went around telling everyone what Jesus had done for him.
- This part of Legion's story is found in Mark, chapter 5, verses 6 to 20.
- Pigs are also found in the story of the Lost Son.
- Pigs appear in our 2by2 and Animal Scramble games.