The game about Bible pairs
Match the person with an object or animal from their Bible story
No Bible know-how needed so it's a great way to introduce Bible characters and themes
Old and New Testament characters - 2 great games in 1
The game contains 2 sets of 13 paired cards, along with 2 odd-one-out cards. Each pair shows a person from the Bible matched by colour with an object or animal from their Bible story. Old Testament cards are shown in blue and New Testament cards in green. Spread the cards out, face down, in front of the players. The first player turns over two cards. If the cards match, the player keeps the pair and has another turn. If the two cards do not match, the cards are placed face down again and the next player tries to find a matching pair. Players should watch carefully when the cards are turned over so that they can remember the pictures on the cards when it is their turn. But be careful, as the odd-one-out card in each Testament does not match anyone. When all the cards have been matched, the player with the most pairs is the winner.
- Each time a player turns over the odd-one-out card they must give a pair of their cards to another player as a penalty
- Each time the odd-one-out card is lifted, shuffle the cards around the table
- When you lift a pair that don't match, place them back in a different location
- Select the character from your Bible story and award double points to whoever finds that matching pair
- With older players, only let them keep the pair if they can tell you the Bible story which connects the two images
- With younger players, you might want to remove the odd-one-out card to avoid tears!