The game about Bible objects
Follow the clues then scramble to find the matching objects
Some Bible know-how needed so it's a great way of developing Bible characters and themes
Featuring 24 different objects from across both Testaments
The game contains 2 sets of cards. Each picture card shows an object from the Bible. The matching clue cards provide 3 clues to each object. The clues are graded with the most difficult, or least known, clue at the top of the card.
The picture cards are spread out face up. On each turn, a different player reads out a clue from a clue card. The other players try to identify the object then scramble to find the matching picture card. If the object has not been identified after all three Bible clues have been read out, any additional clue may be given. The winner is the first player to grab 10 matching cards or hold the most cards when all the objects have been claimed.
- Replace the claimed picture cards and use them again by giving a different clue but remember to keep the score
- Place the picture cards face down for a bit of manic scrambling
- Try drawing or miming the objects for your team to guess using the clue cards to help you
- Starting from the top of the clue card, award 3 points if the object is identified after the first clue, 2 points after the second clue and a single point for the last clue. Remove 1 point if the player/team fails to identify the object
- Give out bonus points if someone grabs a related object from the same Bible story